Online Knife Sharpening Services Order Information
Prepaid Curbside Drop-Off Orders:
Our address is 40 Charles Street, Boston MA
Curbside service is available during business hours:
Monday through Friday, 10 am - 6 pm
Saturday, 10 am - 5 pm
Sunday, Noon - 5 pm
- For safety during transport, please roll your knives in a kitchen towel, fold the end of the towel over the tips of the knives, and put a rubber band around the towel to keep it secure (like a knife burrito).
- Please call us at (617) 227-4646 at least 5 minutes before your arrival so that we can meet you in front of the store.
- Most orders will be ready for pick up the following day after 2 pm. Pick-up timing will be confirmed at the time of drop-off.
- We will hold all knives for one year. If you have not picked up your knife within a year, we will donate it to a local charity.
- Please wrap and mail your knives to Blackstone’s of Boston, 40 Charles St., Boston, MA 02114. For everyone’s safety, wrap the blades in paper or cloth with tips protected so they don't puncture the box, and package your knives securely in a cardboard box.
- Most orders will be complete and mailed back to you the following day to the address provided at check out.
- Tracking details, once available, will be sent to the email provided at checkout. All knife orders are shipped with blade guards in secure packaging.