- VG-MAX "super steel" blade is clad on each side with 34 microthin layers of stainless steel, creating a variegated look reminiscent of a Damascus-style blade.
- Small pointed blade offers exceptional precision for delicate tasks like peeling fruits and vegetables, mincing herbs and carving garnishes.
- Durable PakkaWood handle resists moisture and has a D shape, to sit comfortably in the hand.
- 3 1/2"-long blade, 4"-long handle; 2.3 oz.
- This NSF-certified knife meets the high-level safety standards for professional kitchens.
- Handcrafted in Japan.
Classic 3.5" Paring