Slice through artisanal breads with fewer crumbs and minimal compression; cut perfectly thin slices of ripe summer tomatoes with no tearing. And because the blade scallops never touch the cutting board, the knife retains its sharpness and does not require sharpening.
- Knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Sturdy long blade has a scalloped and double serrated edge for extra-smooth and delicate slicing.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Full tang is triple riveted to the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Durable polymer handle is contoured for a comfortable grip.
- 9"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 6.4 oz.
- Made in Germany.