The HELENA Series is an elegantly minimalist interpretation of the modern kitchen knife. A slim, semi-bolster perfectly balances the knife's full tang while complementing the sleek, smooth lines of the handle. Two stain-resistant steel rivets solidly fasten the ergonomic handle to the blade, providing a secure, comfortable grip. Every blade is forged from high-alloy German X50CrMoV15 steel and meticulously heat treated, ensuring a razor-sharp edge with exceptional durability and edge retention.
- The HELENA Chef’s Knife is one of the kitchen’s most essential and versatile tools. Designed for both push cuts and the popular rocking motion, this blade is perfectly shaped for slicing, dicing, mincing, and chopping a wide variety of meats, vegetables, and fruits. The wider blade on the chef’s knife assists in maintaining control for a straight top-to-bottom cut through tougher foods, like starchy root vegetables. The length makes for a comfortable and nimble extension of the hand.
- Slim, ergonomic handles are designed for the most comfortable fit, making each knife feel like an extension of the user's hand.
- Handcrafted, full-tang knives forged from tight-grained, German X50CrMoV15 steel for incredible durability, stain resistance, and edge retention. Blades are sharpened to a precise 16-degree angle.
- Each blade goes through our proprietary ULTRA6 heat treatment for incredible strength and durability, scoring a 58 ±2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale.
- Lifetime Warranty against defects in materials and/or craftsmanship.