The Blacklock Dutch Oven celebrates the year 2002, when Lodge debuted foundry seasoned cast iron cookware - an innovation that's now an industry standard. Thanks to a special blend of iron, Lodge is once again reinventing cast iron cookware with Blacklock. This Dutch oven is lightweight and made to slow-roast meats and simmer soups and stews.
- Triple seasoned for a natural nonstick finish
- Cast in a thin, lightweight design
- Elevated handles for added comfort and great control
- Generous cooking capacity
- Basting rings recirculate moisture as food cooks
- Raised, high-heat aluminum knob provides easy lift
- Made in South Pittsburg, Tenn., USA
Lodge Manufacturing Co.
Blacklock Triple Seasoned 5.5 Qt Dutch Oven