The Rectangular Dish with Platter Lid is designed for beauty and versatility from oven to table, and the two dishes can be used together or separately. Marinate meat or vegetables in the baking dish and then use the platter lid to serve after grilling or baking. Or use the baking dish on its own for everything from rich desserts to roasting vegetables, bubbling casseroles and more – the lid makes it easy to store leftovers. The platter lid is also an attractive serving piece for cheese, appetizers and salads. Crafted from premium stoneware to ensure food is cooked to perfection, the dishes feature a colorful glaze that is virtually nonstick for easy cleanup.
- Finest quality stoneware ensures excellent heat distribution for uniform browning and even cooking with no hot spots
- Colorful glaze is nonporous, non-reactive, scratch-resistant, and resists stains and flavor absorption
- Virtually nonstick glazed interior easily releases food for quick clean-up, and resists cracking and crazing
- Iconic heritage scalloped handles for easy lifting from oven to table
- Superior heat retention keeps food warm or cold for serving
- Unmatched thermal resistance for temperatures ranging from -9°F to 500°F
- Safe for freezer, oven, microwave, broiler, dishwasher and metal utensils