This year ZWILLING marks its 290th birthday and we invite you to celebrate with us with a one-of-a-kind birthday knife. What started as a quality cutlery company in 1731 in Solingen, the City of Blades, has grown into a global modern kitchen specialist. The 290 knife bears witness to this passion for quality, innovation, and durability.
The ZWILLING Intercontinental 290 Years Limited Edition Knife is an iconic masterpiece of knifemaking available in a limited edition of just 2900 knives. It combines handicraft with a remarkable aesthetic. The riveted handle is designed for ease of cutting and is made of high quality Bocote wood, which gives the knife its unique look and feel. The razor-sharp blade is forged from our ZWILLING special formula steel, a flexible yet durable steel used exclusively by ZWILLING. Each of the 2900 knives is numbered individually and bears a unique etching mark.
Packaged in an exclusive, elegantly designed Thermobeech box that’s perfect for gifting, the Intercontinental Chef’s knife is accompanied by an informative inlay card signed by members of the ZWILLING board.
- Made in Solingen, Germany
- Exclusive anniversary knife in limited edition of 2900 knives, unique knife number is lasered onto each knife blade and packaging
- Special formula high carbon NO STAIN steel that is flexible and corrosion resistant
- SIGMAFORGE® knife is forged from a single piece of solid steel
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
- Full tang for superb stability
- Ergonomically curved bolster for fatigue free cutting features an embossed ZWILLING logo
- Hand-finished, ergonomic, triple-riveted handle made of high-quality bocote wood
Pro 8" Chef Knife Limited Edition