You only need one piece of cookware to braise lamb shank, brown meat, sear steaks, blanch vegetables, boil pasta or potatoes, deep fry chicken wings, simmer soups and so much more—this incredibly versatile cocotte does it all! The tall sides prevent boil-overs and allow this large-capacity cocotte to squeeze onto a crowded stovetop. Enameled cast-iron construction distributes and retains heat evenly and effectively, and requires no seasoning.
Lid features self-basting spikes for continuous, even distribution of juices throughout cooking, so food stays juicy and flavorful. Durable matte-enamel finish won’t discolor, rust or chip. Ceramic base is suitable for all heat sources, including induction.
- Extremely versatile—great for braising, browning, searing, stewing, boiling, deep frying, simmering and more
- Special spikes on the lid help keep food moist and flavorful
- Distributes and retains heat evenly for perfect results
- Durable enamel finish won’t chip, scratch or discolor
- Compatible with all heat sources, including induction
- Ready to use—no seasoning required
- Manufacturer: Staub
- Material: Enameled cast iron
- Dimensions: 9" diameter (11.75" L with handles) x 5.5" H (7.5" H with lid)
- Capacity: 5 qt.
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in France