Nothing is more personal than your choice of that kitchen workhorse, the chef's knife. That's why Shun offers so many different knife series and blade lengths—so you can always find the one that suits you best. For cooks who prefer the lightweight nimbleness of a shorter blade, we offer the beautiful Shun Premier Blonde 6-in. Chef's Knife. It performs all the tasks for which you choose a chef's knife, from slicing and dicing to making rocking cuts through herbs. Yet it also offers the quick performance and high degree of control that a slightly smaller knife can provide.
- A smaller chef's knife for quick, agile performance
- VG-MAX cutting core; the latest in the VG line of “super steels”; wear resistant, corrosion resistant, holds a fine, sharp edge; 16° each side
- 68 micro layers of Damascus cladding look beautiful, support and protect the core
- Hammered TSUCHIME finish helps release food easily when cutting
- Beautiful, blonde Pakkawood handle is contoured for comfort and control; resists moisture
- Handcrafted in Japan