Features & Benefits
- Commercial-grade, solid steel conical burrs with advanced cutting design for high precision grinding
- Conical burr grinders provide the widest range of precision grinding for every type of brewing method from Turkish, espresso, drip coffee, French press, pour-over brewers and percolators and cold brew
- 16 clearly marked fineness settings: extra fine, fine, regular and coarse
- Innovative gear reduction motor creates less friction and heat, preserving maximum flavor and aroma
- Slowest grinding speed in its class to preserve maximum aroma and flavor by creating less friction and heat buildup
- Safety lock system for safe operation during and after use; auto off when bean container is not locked
- Upper conical burr removable for easy cleaning
- Tight-fitting ground coffee container holds up to 4-oz of ground coffee
- See-through bean container holds up to 11-oz of beans
- Cup selector can grind from 1 to 12 cups
- Pulse grinding
- Elegant, timeless and user-friendly design
- White ABS plastic housing
How Things Work
Grinding fresh whole beans right before brewing is the first step to achieving the best tasting coffee. The Infinity PLUS offers precision grinding for any brewing method, including Turkish, espresso, drip coffee, French press, pour-over brewers, percolators and cold brew. This premium model features commercial-grade, solid steel conical burrs with an advanced cutting design for high precision grinding, with 16 fineness settings from extra fine to coarse.
The quest for true coffee flavor and aroma is the inspiration behind the design. The Infinity PLUS accomplishes this with the slowest grinding speed in its class. The innovative gear reduction motor minimizes friction and heat, to maximize flavor and aroma. Pulse grinding offers additional control over the process. The user-friendly design features a safety lock, auto-off, and removable upper burr for easy cleaning.
The coffee lovers’ choice, the Infinity PLUS Conical Burr Grinder is now available in White, a trending kitchen color choice with contemporary style and versatility. It is also available in Black and Die-Cast Stainless Steel.
Capresso’s conical burrs are produced as matched pairs and are hand assembled in Switzerland for precise fit. Computer-controlled, special grinding heads cut the angles and shapes of the steel burrs to within 0.1 mm precision (1/250 of one inch). The multiple gear motor produces the slowest grinding action (< 450 rpm) for the highest precision grinding from Turkish fine to percolator coarse.
Tips for Use
- The Infinity Plus Conical Burr Grinder will only grind when the red indicator on the bean container points to one of the fineness settings. Turn the selector knob and grinding starts instantly.
- Turning the bean container marking (red line) outside of the fineness settings will stop the grinding immediately. Turning it back to the desired fineness will resume grinding if the selector knob is still running (pulse grinding).
- Make sure the bean container is empty before removing it from the base otherwise beans will scatter around.