Our Chef's Classic™ 8" Non-stick Stainless skillets have sloped sides and wide flat bottoms for frying fish, sautéing onions and garlic, or browning big batches of chicken. The open design of the skillet maximizes the cooking surface and makes it easy to rearrange food as it is cooking. The Quantanium® non-stick interior is engineered for extreme durability. Cuisinart® Chef's Classic™ Non-stick Stainless Cookware features stainless steel and pure aluminum encapsulated in the base for fast and even heating that is also induction ready. We guarantee it with a lifetime warranty.
- Induction-ready base, suitable for use on any cooking surface.
- The sloped sides of the skillet maximize cooking surface. Skillets are designed for browning and tossing small pieces of food, such as mushrooms
- Mirror finish. Classic looks, professional performance.
- Aluminum encapsulated base heats quickly and spreads heat evenly, eliminating hot spots.
- Quantanium® Non-Stick for Professional Results.
- Cool Grip™ Handle. Solid stainless steel riveted handle stays cool on the stovetop.
- Drip-Free Pouring. Rim is tapered for drip-free pouring.
- Dishwasher Safe
- Premium stainless steel easily cleans to original brilliant finish.
- Lifetime warranty