Knives with ceramic blades (zirconium oxide) are 50% harder than metal and retain their sharp edge 10 times longer than average knives. Blade is unrelentingly sharp, pure and lightweight.
- Blade is impervious to acids, juices, oils, salts and other elements that may damage ordinary steel knives
- Durable, razor-sharp cutting edge makes slicing and cutting effortless
- Slip resistant, ergonomic polypropylene handle for comfort and ease of handling
- Ceramic blade only needs sharpening every one to two years
- Hand wash
- Limited 5-year manufacturer's warranty