This new sustainable product line features an ergonomically shaped black handle made from a bio-derived material (sourced from sugarcane) that complements the ultra-sharp white zirconia blades that will never corrode. All Kyocera ceramic blades are manufactured in Sendai, Japan, to generate solar power to offset energy consumption.
- Handle made from a bio-derived material obtained from sugarcane
- The ceramic blade is made from Kyocera's proprietary zirconia material produced in ---Japan for exceptional quality and beauty
- Lightweight and easy to clean, the blade will not brown food, are rust-proof, and resistant to acids
- Reduced use of fossil fuel-derived plastic
- Environmentally-friendly kitchen product
- Handwash only
- Made in Japan