Designed by our team of experienced WÜSTHOF artisans in Solingen, Germany, this masterpiece of a knife combines the long-lasting durability of our premium forged blades with the magnetic beauty of a centuries-old artform. The stunning artwork on the stainless-steel blade was created in collaboration with Dario Cortini, a virtuoso Italian artist and one of the world’s few master engravers. Cortini spearheaded the knife’s art direction at the internationally famous Bottega Incisioni C. Giovanelli in Brescia, Italy, which for over 60 years has been a workshop, school, and point of origin for master engravers across the globe.
The result is breathtakingly beautiful: A work of art for the senses, a collector’s item, and a workhorse for carving, slicing, and dicing in your kitchen.
- Superior knife craftsmanship meets sophisticated Italian culture
- 8” Chef’s Knife with half-bolster
- Handles of Calabrian olive wood, each with a unique grain
- Designed by Master Engraver Dario Cortini
- Engraved in Bottega Incisioni C. Giovanelli, Italy
- Forged in Solingen, Germany
- Strictly limited to 1,814 unique pieces worldwide