Our Infusion Kit is a simple, elegant way to create your next infusion and an indispensable tool in the modern mixologist’s cabinet. Our high-durability lab glass infusion bottle with walnut-finish cap infuses 375 ml of liquid (half of a standard bottle of spirits). It features a purpose-designed, stainless steel infusion basket ready to hold a single packet of any 1pt infusion blend. Also included are a reusable, gold-finish, stainless steel tasting straw so that you can taste-test during the infusion process, a simple instruction guide, and some cocktail suggestions to start you off in the right direction. Whether you are an experienced mixologist or just starting to explore the world of infused spirits, this kit is a must-have.
Infusion Bottle: Made in China, Walnut-Finish Cap, Glass, 500 ml / 16 fl oz
Tasting Straw: Made in China, Gold-Finish, Stainless Steel, 215 mm / 8.5 in length
Cocktail Booklet: Made in USA, Paper, 3.5" x 4.5" (folded)
The trick to simple delicious cocktails is rapid infusion. 1pt makes it very, very easy. Just follow these simple instructions and you're on your way to the perfect cocktail!
What You Need
- a 1pt Blend Packet
- 375ml of spirits (half a standard bottle)
- A jar, pitcher, bowl, measuring cup, or any lidded vessel that holds at least 375ml of liquid (our 1pt Infusion Kit is purpose built for this)
For Standard Infusions (spirits)
- Open the 1pt Blend Packet and empty ALL of the contents into your vessel
- Add your 375ml of spirits to that same vessel and set a timer for the Infusion Time it tells you on the back of the 1pt Blend Packet
- When time's up, use a strainer to strain the now-infused spirit liquid into a suitable bottle (again, our 1pt Bar Bottle+ is the perfect thing but you can use any bottle you like), discard the used infusion blend material, and reserve the infused spirit for your cocktails
For Mulling (wine)
- Combine one 1pt Blend Packet with one standard bottle of wine (750ml) in a saucepan
- Simmer (do not boil) over low heat for 20-30 mins, following recipe
- Strain liquid and return to saucepan on lowest heat for serving, keep covered
You're done. Now just follow the simple cocktail recipe to make your infused cocktail And enjoy!
One Part Co.